As the Associate Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the development, planning, and execution of social media marketing & influencer campaigns. In partnership with the Senior Manager of Social Media & Influencer Partnerships, you will ensure that all social support of marketing campaigns and initiatives delivers on Bite Beauty’s overarching strategy and KPI’s. The Associate Social Media Manager will work closely with the Creative, Digital, Brand Management, and International teams to help meet brand objectives.
Candidates should have strong creative writing and verbal communication skills, as well as a knowledge of the digital media space, particularly in beauty. Candidates should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and have a can-do attitude. Efficiency is your motto – exceptional organizational and time management skills; able to juggle multiple on-going priorities at the same time and quick to pivot as things change in real-time. Candidates should be on the cusp of social innovation—always ahead of what’s next and trends within social and digital and has a deep-seated passion for social media. Candidate should also have a strong creative eye for beauty. Candidates should be able to take an idea from conception to execution, engaging key partners and resources along the way to help achieve goals.
- Assist with the development of ownable best-in-class social strategy and social marketing campaigns across all channels to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy
- Lead and execute daily social channel operation: content calendar planning and creation, copywriting, and community management across all platforms
- Own and organize social asset libraries in partnership with Creative team
- Manage content creation and curation process (organic and paid) including photo and video shoots as well as partnering with Senior Social/Influencer Manager to ideate and collaborate on paid partner content
- Manage newness comps, office product inventory, and send-out responsibilities in partnership with Marketing Manager
- Assist with Lip Lab by Bite social needs
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on key social KPIs including insights that inform future actions
- Utilize analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends in real-time.
- Be a strategic thought partner and collaborate with the cross-functional teams to create and drive social media projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years in Social Media Marketing or equivalent experience preferred
- Passion for the beauty industry and strong interest in the digital space.
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and trends: Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Extensive experience with Social Media Management Systems and Social Listening/Analytics tools. (e.g. Listen First, Traackr, Dash Hudson)
- Strategic, proactive and supportive qualities
- Keen attention to detail, responsible, and reliable.
- Creative eye for beauty content
- Experience with community management, customer service, and social engagement.
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice.
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to manage up and communicate effectively on projects
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set.
- Flexible and positive attitude; able to work independently and within teams
About BITE Beauty
The New Face Of Clean.
High Performance. Clean. Vegan. Gluten Free. Cruelty Free.