Regional Sales Manager
Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan seeks a Regional Sales Manager for the Bay Area, Northern California, and Nevada. Relationships, merchandising, and business processes are the focus. Travel required. Food industry knowledge and professional experience necessary. Email resume to Sherri Laing, HR email@example.com.
More information at http://www.edenfoods.com/goodjobs
Position Central West Regional Sales Manager
Bay Area, Northern California, & Nevada
Reports to National Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager, their job is to manage relationships, merchandising, education, and distribution of the 50+ year natural food brand Eden. Works in concert with the Sales team, and all other Company Departments.
Five Steps of the Selling process are: Open Qualify Present Close Service
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop, write down, and proceed with a strategic plan and tactics to nurture business relationships, product merchandising and knowledge.
2. Manage business consistent with Eden Foods’ Terms of Sale, the Incentive Agreement system, and salesforce software.
3. Learn the Company’s personnel and business systems to best use them.
4. Stay abreast of and capture data about status, and changes, in the distribution and retail channels.
5. Utilize and manage brokers, distributors, and Eden staff to carry out what is necessary.
6. Coordinate efforts with specific distributors and retailers.
7. Communicate timely, professionally, and efficiently with Eden staff.
8. Align work with Eden sales and marketing needs and efforts.
9. Communicate with others about Eden products consistent with Marketing messaging, Company strategy and tactics.
10. Locate and qualify prospects for new business, enhanced merchandising, and increased distribution.
11. Develop relationships and keep up communication with brokers, distributors, and retailers up through their company Headquarters.
12. Manage and keep up measurable goals for brokers, distributors, and retailers in the territory.
13. Consistently update and maintain accurate Company databases and pertinent business information.
14. Disciplined use of salesforce CRM software on home, mobile, and office devices.
15. Oversee use Eden trademarks by others in the industry.
16. Report improper or unauthorized use by others of the Eden brand name and the Company’s intellectual property.
17. Supply data for budgets and sales projections to the Company.
18. Provide a pertinent weekly report.
A. Food industry experience
B. Education sufficient to perform assigned duties accurately and professionally
C. Good written and verbal communication skills
D. Reliable communication that is straightforward and forthright
E. People, relationship, and Public Relations management and development.
F. Adequate computer skill
G. Motivation sufficient to ensure minimal oversight
H. Entrepreneurial willingness, initiative, and enthusiasm
I. Good organizational skills
J. Forward thinking anticipation of needs, and communicating about them
K. Reliable follow-up and follow-through
L. Must be able to travel independently
M. Professional maintenance of high moral and ethical standards.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of duties. Employees are required to perform duties as assigned by their supervisor or management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. Job descriptions do not constitute or imply an employment contract.
You must sign in to apply for this position.