Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks full-time employee for customer order fulfillment. Reliable teamwork skills necessary, computer skills preferred. Good work, good people, good food.
More information at http://www.edenfoods.com/goodjobs
Email resume to Sherri Laing, HR, email@example.com
Job Description: Consumer Order Fulfillment
Department: Operations – Clinton Warehouse
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Daily handling of assembly, packing, and shipping orders.
2. Manage inventory rotation, quality, and replenishment.
3. Assist with weekly and quarterly inventory counts.
4. Proper execution of department and company Standard Operating Procedures related to work and safety procedures.
5. Safe operation of equipment adhering to company and OSHA requirements and guidelines.
6. Report equipment for safety and maintenance needs.
7. Maintain orderly work area and inventory in a clean, safe state in accordance with Good Manufacturing Procedures, food safety requirements, and Eden policies.
8. Acquire and maintain knowledge of external shippers’ procedures, policies, rates, and rules.
9. Provide external shipper reports as requested.
10.Suggest operational improvements, changes, and needs to management.
11.Maintain a knowledge of company policies and procedures.
1. Experience sufficient for reliable performance of duties.
2. Ability to lift 50 pounds, waist high, intermittently during work.
3. Ability to perform standing work during shifts.
4. Suitable English language and basic math skills.
5. Pass a pre-employment physical.
6. Basic computer skills are required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or complete explanation of all duties and responsibilities. Employees are required to perform duties as may be assigned. Eden Foods reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as circumstances require. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.