Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks full-time Graphic Designer for in-house Marketing Department. Process competence, creative skills, and reliability. Food knowledge and business experience helpful. Good food, good benefits.
Email resume to Sherri Laing, HR at email@example.com
More information available at https://www.edenfoods.com/goodjobs
Position: Digital Graphic Designer
Reports to: Department Manager
Conceptualize, design, and prepare effective marketing materials and information to communicate attributes and values of Eden brand items as a member of the Company’s marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Carry out assigned projects drawing upon creative skill, other team members, Company information, traditions, and principles.
2. Design packages, labels, advertisement, brochures, trade graphics, signage, editorial, and other marketing material.
3. Create digital graphics for various formats.
4. Illustration, photography, assembly, image manipulation, color correction, sizing, and packaging of materials for the end user
5. Assist in development of strategy, tactics, communication methods and content, consumer and industry educational materials, copy proofing.
6. Interact with suppliers/vendors and other Eden Foods Departments as necessary and appropriate in the cohesive completion of tasks.
7. Work efficiently with the systems and team members of the Department.
8. Reliable, timely, and accurate interface and follow through with team members and Eden contacts
9. Help oversee and manage use of Eden trademarks, brand names, and copyrighted intellectual property wherever they are used. Communicate internally about potential trademark or copyright issues.
10. Participate in reviews and proofing processes to help ensure quality and accuracy.
A. Education and experience sufficient to carry out preparation of creatively professional and effective marketing materials
B. Reliable and versatile Marketing Team member
C. A high competence in Adobe Creative Suite software
D. Strong language and communication skills
E. Ability to participate in collaborative processes
F. Ability to contribute to the development of the Department, the Company, and the completion of tasks at hand
This job description if not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of all duties. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.