We have been family owned, operated, and independent since 1995. We call Northern California home and manufacture our essential oil-based products in-house at our certified organic factory and HQ. You can find us at most of your favorite retailers. We’re a certified B Corp that prioritizes people, planet, purpose, and profit — in that order.
We offer a fun casual place to work both remote and onsite, great benefits, and employee discounts! Our company culture values responsibility, collaboration, integrity and passion. We are a diverse and passionate team of free-thinking, soap-loving individuals.
We’re building a best-in-class digital marketing and eCommerce practice to drive a digital-first culture. This is a ground-floor opportunity to do modern digital marketing, drive ecommerce revenue, and be a part of this exciting new chapter. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you.
The Manager, eCommerce Accounts & Digital Partnerships will diversify and grow the EO Products digital channel offerings. This person will oversee the company’s online sales and partnership opportunities for natural retailers and B2B. Working with the Brand Director, this individual will evaluate, recommend, and build strategic plans to drive awareness and revenue by increasing our customer reach. This position will also work closely with our Director of Site Experience to optimize our internal B2B offering including sales, operations, and promotions. This position will work to grow digital penetration, sales, audience, and profitability.
- Identify and manage digital commerce opportunities from beginning to end, including but not limited to: product offering, inventory management, operations efficiencies/cost reduction, marketing, customer service, and overall user experience.
- Own the ecommerce P&L (excluding Amazon) including promotional budget.
- Coordinate with digital marketing, social media, written and graphical creative, project budgeting.
- Negotiate value-adds for growing brand awareness.
- Recommend and build business case for implementing pilot programs to reach new consumers.
- Evaluate different platform options to strategically partner with highest ROI opportunities.
- Develop metrics/ KPIs to track and evaluate business performance.
- Create and manage a comprehensive B2B offering including product, collateral, and displays.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Information Technology or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing online retailer business.
- Expert-level knowledge of subscription models.
- Experience with GA, Similar Web, and other site comparison tools.
- Project management experience required.
- Prior experience in account management highly preferred.
- Natural curiosity about trends and new digital channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service.
- Willing to learn, detail-oriented, and able to multitask.
About EO Products
EO Products is a company with one mission and two brands: to create healthy personal care products that nurture the people who use them, respect the people who make them, and honor the planet we all share. We work hard to ensure our values come to life in each bottle of EO® and Everyone for Every Body® products.
We have been family owned, operated, and independent since 1995. We call Northern California home and manufacture our essential oil-based products in-house at our certified organic factory and HQ. You can find us at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Target, Walmart, Amazon, and many other retailers throughout the US and in 11 other countries.
We’re a certified B Corp, meaning we are a for-profit business that operates like a nonprofit. B Lab recognizes EO Products as a company that prioritizes people, planet, purpose, and profit — in that order.
We are a diverse and passionate team of free-thinking, soap-loving individuals.