Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 25 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family-owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Marketing within CPG/Food & Beverage Industry or job-related field
- 6+ years in Team Management experience
- Experience with syndicated data (ie: SPINs, Nielson, IRI) category management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (required)
- Proficient Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- Proficient in using ERP systems (required), D365 (preferred)
- Able to travel up to 20% of time
The Director of Shopper Marketing & Market Development connects our brand marketing initiatives, customers, and activations at points of sale to grow our brand availability, visibility, and attractiveness at retail, and engages new users as well as existing consumers around or in-store. This role oversees visual merchandising, Shopper Marketing, Market Development, Marketing Fulfillment, and assists the Sales team by analyzing current sales trends and leveraging retailer insights to support business development and provides them with relevant branded assets and information for their distributors/channels in both the USA and Canada. Typical responsibilities of this role include:
- Utilizes expertise in retailer partnership and shopper marketing to support the Sales and Market Development teams with analytics, materials and information for Trade shows and key retail moments
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of shopper focused strategies and programs that build brand awareness, trial, and drive purchases – while complementing retail partner goals
- Responsible for program budget and tactics, post-program analysis as well as identifying competitive in-market programs and trends.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Digital, Creative, Innovation and Finance teams to execute and achieve company goals
- Work closely with the Sales leadership team from all channels and Marketing team to develop best in class strategies to aligned with brand objectives and sales revenue targets through in-store and omnichannel
- Measure marketing program effectiveness via regular monitoring of KPI’s
- Support development test and learn in-store shopper marketing programs, while working directly with retail partners on development of promotional programs
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver high-quality results on a consistent basis. Point person for the development of retailer presentations/interactions with respect to marketing and promotions, with the goal of generating retailer support and superior execution of programs in-store
- Develop relationships with retailer and CPG marketing agencies; evaluate and recommend platforms that will deliver the best ROI by retailer, channel and geography
- Support in development and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Work with retailer loyalty card/rewards program and CPG app-based platforms
- Research and maintain an understanding of the latest trends in successful trade-marketing solutions, and proactively drive the marketing team toward new and innovative solutions driving to retail
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong financial business acumen, understanding of ROI, financial levers, and operational activities
- Superior organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team player
- Superior analytical skills, ability to generate solutions based on information
- Excellent communication skills, able to translate complex business questions into simple answers
- Resiliency and adaptability when navigating a fast-paced and dynamic Founder culture
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Hours: Monday through Friday, business hours
- Work Attire: Use good judgment, keeping in mind the nature of their work, their safety and the safety of others, and their need to interact with the public.
- Los Angeles, CA (Vernon, CA)
- Pay Range: $130,000.00 – $160,000.00
GT’s Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
In order to maintain a safe work environment, employees will be required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination on their first day of employment. All religious, medical or other requests for exemption will be considered on a case-by-case basis during an interactive process with Human Resources.
About GT's Living Foods
GT’s Living Foods makes living food for the living body, handcrafted with active probiotics to help people live happier, healthier lives. A category leader and pioneer, our #1-selling organic & raw Kombucha recipes are also 100% vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO. Each bottle serves billions of living probiotics that can support a healthy gut and strong immune system.