Company & Culture
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 25 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- Experience: 7 years’ experience in Core Account management; 5 years’ experience in sales at Regional/National level. Experience working with distributors that have both national and regional coverage. Natural food and beverage industry experience (preferred).
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related major
- Licensing: Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a motor vehicle
- Schedule: Up to 50% travel as needed by land and/or air, inclusive of some nights & weekends
Under the general supervision of the Vice President of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for both acquiring/managing customers and distribution partners across the Core channels. The RSM should have strong understanding of the broker network as they will be required to manage multiple brokers through the assigned Region. This role requires thought, strong influencing skills and superior selling/communication skills across the customer, distributor, company, and consumer landscapes to scale the Core channels for the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves and delivers annual plans for the customer base that reflect the agreed upon brand/customer strategies and supply delivery of business goals.
- Acquires new business targets with the assigned region that do not currently sell company brand.
- Translates business strategy into clear and locally executable plans and focus resources accordingly within their respective customers.
- Customer setup to include all necessary documents requested of the retailer or distributor.
- Effectively manages the entire process from customer meeting to product landing on shelf.
- Collaborates with distributor senior management and account managers.
- Establishes and manages key customer relationships through joint business planning that strengthens and builds on the success of the brand.
- Understands the dynamics of each respective customer and provide insight and direction to develop solutions that promote and build the brand.
- Responsible for executing programs through distributor management and relationships.
- Schedules, conducts, and participates in customer meetings to educate, inform and build capabilities on selling the brand.
- Responsible for building sales presentations and reports to share both internally and with customers that will provide an action-oriented response.
- Prioritizes people management and make meaningful time investments with selecting, developing, training, and managing the performance of direct and indirect reports.
- Supports the execution and management of forecasting, budgets, sales expense, T&E, and reporting.
- Accesses and manages any customer analytical systems to gage performance.
- Works with the cross-functional team to establish and implement successful customer programs to profitably increase product availability and points of distribution.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to multi-task in fast-paced sometimes pressured situations.
- Able to set and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines.
- Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and can work collaboratively with a wide range of people.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use reports and syndicated data to achieve goals and objectives.
- Strong computer skills – specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office programs.
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Attire: Use good judgement, keeping in mind the nature of their work, their own safety and the safety of others, and their need to interact with the public.
GT’s Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About GT's Living Foods
GT’s Living Foods makes living food for the living body, handcrafted with active probiotics to help people live happier, healthier lives. A category leader and pioneer, our #1-selling organic & raw Kombucha recipes are also 100% vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO. Each bottle serves billions of living probiotics that can support a healthy gut and strong immune system.