Senior Associate Brand Managers (Sr ABMs) lead the business analysis, innovation, marketing efforts, and cross functional leadership for products contained under an assigned brand. As the Sr ABM of Terra Chips, you will play a critical leadership role in ‘turbocharging’ growth for one of the leading natural chips in the market. You will own initiatives to assess business performance and build the brand, inclusive of consumption analyses and promotion/advertising strategy. Additionally, you will serve as a cross functional team leadership across critical priorities and projects, like new product commercialization, productivity projects, and product improvement initiatives. This is a perfect brand management opportunity for someone who is passionate about brands and wants to work in a nimble, entrepreneurial environment and make a big impact in our Hain growth agenda. Tasks are to be completed while maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as cross functional leader for innovation and commercialization of new product initiatives, working with R&D, Packaging Design and Operations and developing detailed timelines and manufacturing forecasts with input from Sales, Operations and Finance.
- Monitor business performance in market and lead the S&OP forecast with input from Sales, Operations and Finance.
- Exercise superior project management skills by leading key growth driving & margin enhancement projects.
- Identify key business drivers and opportunities based on competitive/category trends, track & report on business results using syndicated data, and provide forecasting input for financial & strategy planning.
- Advises on the development and timely execution of Brand Plans, and partners with Marketing Services and agencies (PR, Digital, and Consumer Promotions) to develop highly creative and cost-efficient campaigns.
- Manages Brand Budget and reporting
- Assists with other projects, as needed.
- Minimum three years of experience in a consumer-packaged goods (CPG) brand management, marketing, marketing analytics or project management role or related capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Strategy or equivalent. MBA preferred
- Experience with leading cross functional team projects
- Experience with AC Nielsen or IRI preferred
- Experience analyzing data & translating to recommendations
- Ability to monitor budgets and report on P&L activity associated with assigned marketing initiatives
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a high paced, entrepreneurial work environment and meet business driven deadlines
- Strong bias for action. Acts like an owner and can run independently
- Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Excellent creative instincts and comfort with visual design
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively
- Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Preferred knowledge & experience in the Food/Bev Consumer Product Goods Industry
Compensation and Benefits
- $80,000-130,000 (commensurate with experience and location)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Legal and identity protection insurance
- Pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Commuter benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Parental Leave
Hain Celestial is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, expression, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If you need accommodations for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
or call 516-587-5000 to let us know the nature of your request.
About Hain Celestial
The Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ: HAIN), headquartered in Lake Success, NY, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India.
Hain is always looking for talent year-round. If you don't see any jobs or matching jobs below, please be sure to visit our Career Site at hain.com/careers/ where we encourage you to sign up and submit your resume to our talent community. We'd love to hear from you and consider you for future opportunities.