Lead Brand Ambassador- Hamptons
· 15+ hours a week
· Reports directly to Northeast Marketing Managers
· Weekly check ins with Field Marketing Manager
· Job duration: June – August
· The position is a 3-month contract role through JBCStyle.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lead Brand Ambassador Reports to Field Marketing Managers
· Identify local sampling event opportunities
· Identify potential on premise accounts
· Assist the Field Marketing Manager with execution of local events
· BA lead at Hampton events
· Completion of recaps prior to events
· Meets weekly with Field Marketing Manager
· Lead for Hamptons PR drops; will be executed weekly
· Delivering product to our influencer partners
· Delivering product for on premise seeding’s
· Delivering product to event spaces for activations
· Delivering product/supplies to BA’s in your area when needed
· Maintain an excel sheet of current seeding’s/accounts
· Capturing content for social when needed
· Comfortable making deliveries for a duration of 8 hours
· Comfortable being in traffic
2. Sales Support
· Seeding’s throughout the Hamptons to potential accounts
•Live a healthy lifestyle to represent the Health-Ade brand
•Willingness and openness to receive constructive feedback positively
•Dynamic communicator, engaging and persuasive public speaker/presenter
•Adaptable to changing environments
•Self-motivated and team-spirited
•Strategic, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful
•Minimum of 1 year in customer service or as a Brand Ambassador
•Knowledge of Kombucha or any fermented beverage is a plus!
•Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel PowerPoint
•Experience using social media tools to enhance event marketing
•Ownership and/or use of a reliable automobile with auto insurance coverage
•Valid driver’s license with good driving record
•Ability to work on weekends and evenings
•Must be able to, at a minimum, lift and/or move up to 50
•Residence in Sag harbor, East Hampton or South Hampton.
•This is a Part- time position
● JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time Off (PTO). All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records.
● No third party recruiters please!
Send Resume to Lindsay@Health-ade.com
About Health-Ade Kombucha
At Health-Ade, our goal is to expand kombucha beyond the realm of health enthusiasts and into the mainstream so that everyone has access to the benefits of this bubbly, delicious, probiotic tea. Health-Ade is brewed, bottled, and distributed 100% locally (Southern California) and is always protected from extreme light, temperature change, and movement. Health-Ade is produced and distributed only in glass and only using organic and toxin-free ingredients. All these advantages ensure Health-Ade has a delicious taste for the healthiest kombucha on the planet.