The Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for the accurate forecasting of sales at the sku, family, brand and sales channel level. Tasks include inventory analysis, sales and inventory projections, and communication with supply chain team, sales team and executive team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in supply chain and/or buying, an analytical and creative approach to problem solving, solid technical skills, and experience with tools including ERP systems such as SAP or NetSuite.
- Ensure demand plan is shared in level of detail and timing required by internal customers and supply chain partners with documented assumptions, including risks and opportunities
- Conduct monthly root cause analyses on forecast error and identify corrective actions
- Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Finance, and analyze historical and future demand inputs such as distribution changes, price changes, promotional activity, and calculate their impacts on demand.
- Work with cross-functional partners on projects such as new product launches, obsolescence, and transitions to evaluate assumptions– new product forecast, pipeline fill, and cannibalization
- Perform a variety of ad hoc tasks ranging from the routine to highly complex in support of the Supply Chain Operations, Merchandising teams, executive team and CEO
- Work with the Distribution Center team and Supply Chain Manager to reduce excess inventory through product returns, promotional activity or other activities as outlined in third-party supply chain contract requirements;
- Review daily promotional out-of-stocks, identify the root cause and take steps to correct the situation and minimize the disruption at retail;
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
- 2+ years of inventory replenishment/planning experience and experience in an ERP system such as NetSuite or SAP
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills and ability to craft unique reporting solutions for management;
- Demonstrated, strong Excel skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population
- Ability to interface with business partners and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good follow through to see processes to completion
- High standard of integrity and reliability
About Juice Beauty
At Juice Beauty, we believe that caring for your skin should not prevent caring for your health or for the planet. We believe in advanced beauty solutions that harness the best of certified organic & natural ingredients to deliver clinically validated results that do not compromise your well-being nor the Earth. Juice Beauty is a high growth, privately held company, based in the San Francisco Bay area in San Rafael and we specialize in skincare, makeup and hair care products that are sold through leading retailers.