Juice Beauty is looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to grow our online business. In this position, you will be responsible for the management of all digital platforms, ensuring the success of our business objectives and that of our clients. You will combine your knowledge of the web and digital marketing with your business acumen to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation, and increase customer engagement.
Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing an e-commerce or direct sales business with full P&L responsibility.
- Strategic vision paired with tactical attitude and ability.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact with executive committee.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of current interactive technologies and best practices.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Glew.io, Shopify Plus, Bronto, and all general social media report tools.
- Strong hands-on quantitative, analytical, problem-solving skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and macros.
- Extremely proficient in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Commitment to learning new technology, techniques and processes.
- Solid project management skills required.
- Experience with fashion and beauty ecommerce preferred.
- Passion for the beauty industry and for organic and healthful living.
- An uncompromising work ethic.
About Juice Beauty
At Juice Beauty, we believe that caring for your skin should not prevent caring for your health or for the planet. We believe in advanced beauty solutions that harness the best of certified organic & natural ingredients to deliver clinically validated results that do not compromise your well-being nor the Earth. Juice Beauty is a high growth, privately held company, based in the San Francisco Bay area in San Rafael and we specialize in skincare, makeup and hair care products that are sold through leading retailers.