At MegaFood, our mission is to nourish a world in nutritional crisis by producing the highest quality supplements made with farm fresh whole foods. MegaFood is a proud Certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance and a driver of change in the creation of meaningful jobs, the improvement of lives, and the application of best business practices. We are always looking for people who are passionate about our mission to join our growing team!
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for all aspects of inventory accuracy and for establishing processes and controls to maintain accurate inventory levels. Requires ongoing analysis of data, identifying and tracking Key Performance Initiatives (KPI) and overseeing processes and controls for inventory management and cost reduction.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages co-manufacturing inventory reconciliation and work order consumption
- Coordinates raw material shipments to co-manufacturers
- Ensures work order completion in a timely manner including standard cost analysis.
- Review work order WIP for aging.
- Manages off site inventory reconciliation and cycle counts.
- Manages cycle count transactions and discrepancy investigation (inside and outside inventories).
- Oversees audit of cycle counts to ensure accuracy and adherence to process.
- Monitors inventories for code date concerns and expiring product.
- Creates and tracks disposal forms and approvals. Follows through to physical disposal.
- Oversees the systematic movement to company store and ensuring physical moves took place.
- Investigation of any customer complaints related to shortages/overages.
- Oversees Root cause analysis and corrective action/improvement projects related to inventory accuracy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be execution oriented with a high level of accuracy. Pay attention to detail and able to effectively prioritize.
- Requires a bias toward action, practices data-based decision making.
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills. Position will need to communicate internally and externally and at various levels of organizations
- Must have proven problem solving skills and strong analytical skills
- 5 years of inventory control/analysis a must; CPG experience desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets a must
- The ability to travel (up to 15%) is required.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
We aspire to nurture a culture of inclusion that enables and encourages all of our employees to thrive. Here are a few ways we do that:
- Eligibility for our benefits on your first day of employment
- Paid time off to pursue your passion through our volunteer program
- Annual wellness reimbursement, fitness challenges, and lots more to keep you healthy!
- Generous time off programs including vacation and personal time and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people, who care about our mission and each other!
MegaFood is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40+ years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at MegaFood are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.