Critical outcomes for this role include:
A dedicated, focused, engaged, and capable team – for now and in the future. Achieved by:
- Partnering with managers and organizational leaders on their people needs, employee relations and talent development
- Identifying best practices in people management with an eye to continue to evolve our approach to be best in class
- Identifying leadership qualities, and establishing relevant and sustainable learning processes to develop leadership capacity in the company
- Ensuring that team members and leaders are being trained to meet the current and future needs of the organization, in a planned manner
- Developing and facilitating a process that supports leaders in the development of succession planning and career paths for high potential team members
- Consistently setting a personal example in leadership, as “servant leader”
The Nature’s Path culture is aligned with the Company’s vision. Achieved by:
- Developing and implementing a plan to align HR systems in support of the culture and the business objectives including total rewards, infrastructure and talent/performance management
An intentionally culture-first philosophy. Achieved by:
- Providing guidance and counsel to operational and PCM leaders regarding communications, performance management, legal and policy learning and development, culture, leadership and team development
- Developing and implementing systems and procedures for monitoring employee performance and providing performance feedback
- Developing, assessing and improving internal communication approaches to support aspirational culture
A commendable reputation of Nature’s Path in the business community and public by:
- Respectfully and capably representing the best interests of Nature’s Path in all internal and external dealings
- Role modelling Nature’s Path values and leadership practices.
- Building and maintaining a high performing team of human resources professionals who are capable of delivering results effectively and efficiently
- Ensuring a positive and productive work environment that will attract and retain high caliber, motivated team members
*The description above represents the most significant essential duties of the job but does not exclude others.
Success in this role will require:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- 10+ years of related experience (food industry desirable)
- Experience at a senior level in a family-run business
- Experience working within the United States of America is a requirement
- Acumen demonstrating business and entrepreneurial knowledge of leading teams, setting and meeting/exceeding company goals
- Able to identify opportunities and exhibit high energy and a willingness to be involved
- Demonstrated ability in key software applications such as Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Strong ethics in regards to privacy, confidentiality and protecting the interests of the company
- Excellent customer service skills to meet the requests of our team members
Upon joining Nature’s Path, you will become part of a vibrant team that contributes to bringing healthy, organic food to the world in a sustainable way. At Nature’s Path, we follow 5 core competencies and, as a result, strive to build a culture that is: performance driven, always improving, team focused, honourable and respectful, and sustainably and socially conscious.
No Cover Letter Required
We thank all applicants for their interest in Nature’s Path Foods; candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Nature’s Path.
About Nature's Path Foods
Nature's Path is a sustainability-driven, deliciously-healthy organic food company that believes in "leaving the earth better than we found it". At Nature's Path, we believe in the idea that you can come to work, and help make the world a better place in the same day. Nature's Path has received numerous awards such as the Greenest Employer award, BC's Top Employers award, and Financial Post's Ten Best Companies to work for in Canada!
As a family-run, privately-owned company with locations in Canada and the U.S., our company was founded with strong entrepreneurial spirit and mission to leave the Earth better than we found it, which has become part of everything we do. Since our establishment in 1985, we have expanded to employ a team of over 600 employees in U.S. and Canada! Our company's innovative brands include Nature's Path, Love Crunch, Envirokidz and Que Pasa.
We are passionate about food that is good and good for you! Founded in 1985, Nature's Path Foods is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, employing approximately 500 people at its facilities in both Canada and the United States. The family-owned company is the number one producer of organic breakfast foods and snacks sold in natural, specialty and retail grocery stores in 40 countries worldwide. The company's innovative brands include Nature's Path, EnviroKidz, and Que Pasa.
Our goal is to be a trusted name for quality organic foods in every home: socially responsible, environmentally sustainable and financially viable. We believe that everyone should have access to delicious food that is both good for people and the planet. If you share our vision, please explore our opportunities and take the path to a new and exciting career! Visit Nature's Path online at www.naturespath.com, join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.