Oh My Green is searching for a seasoned sales contributor and leader looking to make massive impact, both in terms of changing the way companies think about how they nurture their employees, as well as making massive growth impact as founders of a new enterprise revenue division.
Reporting to the Head of Connections, the Senior Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for identifying and prospecting key strategic accounts through a targeted customer acquisition plan. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive is a quota carrying sales executive who exhibits a high level of expertise in strategic account positioning and sale. This position works in collaboration with city leaders on building profitable client relationships with the intent of spreading bliss and happiness through employee health and wellness.
- Responsible for managing customer sales cycle for territory based global majors, large scale RFP’s and cafe management opportunities
- Proof of met or exceeded quota throughout career
- Research, target, identify, and qualify prospective accounts for territory based global majors and cafe management opportunities
- Responsible for development of territory sales plans and execution
- Work cross functionally with City Ops leaders, Connections Development, Happiness and Food Product in building proposals that contribute to improved market performance
- Develop messaging and positioning based on account profile and industry to assist in the closing of business
- Proficient and experienced in multi departmental and persona based selling strategies
- Maintain Salesforce data integrity
- Be knowledgeable on trends within the health and wellness space
- Experienced negotiator expert to develop proposals based on client drivers and OMG guidelines
- Support and mentor Connections Account Executives and Connections Development Reps
- Experienced in challenger based selling methodology
- Develop and test sales presentations to prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments
Territories and rules of engagement will lie with headquarters locations split down the following line of the US:
- East will focus on companies headquartered on the East Coast (Boston/NYC/DC/Philly/Atlanta/Miami/Charlotte)
- West, respectively, Seattle/Portland/Sacramento/SLC/SF Bay area/LA/San Diego)
Location: San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
- 8+ years of Quota Carrying Experience
- 8+ years’ experience selling $1mm-$10mm dollar Cafe Management, MicroKitchen/MicroMarket and Catering into Global Majors across the US
- 8+ years of proven strategic sales planning with experience in client budget management avg. of $50K- $2MM
- 10+ years history of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- 10-20 years in B2B Enterprise Sales Excellence
- Maintain an average 30% close rate/ avg. 100 day sales cycle experience ideal
- 3+ years experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Commitment to OMG culture and mission
- Startup experience preferred
- Ability to travel
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives–at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive. This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company.
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all positions; including
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long-term disability, life insurance.
- 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.
About Oh My Green
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks into the office workplace, where people spend a majority of their lives. We seek out for the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive.