Join our burgeoning beauty brand and become a fundamental member of our expanding E-Commerce team. We are looking for an analytical, entrepreneurial, results-focused Director of Growth to drive the management and delivery of programs across diverse strategies, including: paid social, search, display and affiliates. The ideal candidate will have proven success in executing digital marketing campaigns end to end, will possess a firm understanding of various paid media marketing tactics, and have a proven track record of maximizing on-site conversion through strong visual merchandising and site optimization A/B testing. Reporting to the VP of E-Commerce, this role will work cross-functionally within our company to support our continued growth.
- Drive strategy and execution of performance marketing to profitably scale efforts across all channels, explore channel mix, and asses overall spend levels
- Manage day-to-day channel operations in tandem with the development of the channel’s long-term strategy
- Build & own budget for all paid performance marketing initiatives, inclusive of acquisition spend forecasts to support company goals
- Determine cost per acquisition goals based on margin and/or LTV
- Work cross-functionally with brand marketing team for brand initiatives via media buys, growth opportunities and assist with goals/forecasting, and insights.
- Work in tandem with the e-commerce and brand marketing teams to drive impactful conversion optimizations throughout the user journey.
- Own rigorous testing methodology and ideation for creative, new channels, new placements, and other factors to drive growth
- Work cross-functionally with Creative and Brand Marketing on paid social, display, and other marketing content, providing direction and data-driven feedback to guide asset creation
- Understand the customer journey across channels and inform optimizations based on incrementally and attribution (experience with crafting and analyzing tests to determine incrementally)
- 7+ years of experience in performance marketing (paid social, display, paid search) of significant scale, preferably in E-commerce
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Youtube, SEO, affiliate platforms
- Strong marketing analytics capabilities that allow you to dive into the data and communicate insights to inform the team
- Experience managing performance and strategic direction of external vendors
- Positive, committed and collaborative attitude
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, non-verbal, intuitive, psychic et al)
- Must be willing to fall in love with our products, meditate with our team and have fun while we work
OSEA product credit, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, paid maternity/paternity leave, team events (lunches, exercise and meditation classes, bi-annual performance reviews and more!
OSEA Malibu is a small, family business that is growing fast - and with gratitude! We are looking for savvy, passionate people that embody our mission of creating a natural skincare line free of toxic, synthetic ingredients.