Our 12-week internship program offers undergraduate students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the beauty industry. Students will have the opportunity to apply for openings in our primary business departments and will be assigned to one based on their experience and academic interests once they are accepted into the program. Examples include People Ops (HR), Sales, Operations, and DEI.
Interns will have the opportunity to set specific goals for themselves with measurable KPIs and work one-one-one with a mentor in their assigned department, fostering professional development. Scope and length of work will range from daily tasks to a single project lasting the duration of the internship.
Duration: June – August (8-10 hours per week)
- Must a be a rising or current Junior or Senior
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, or be a graduating Senior
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written, non-verbal, intuitive, psychic et al)
- Experience, interest and enthusiasm for health, wellness and beauty a plus
- Must be willing to fall in love with our products, meditate with our team and have fun while we work
This is a part-time, paid hourly position.
OSEA Malibu is a small, family business that is growing fast - and with gratitude! We are looking for savvy, passionate people that embody our mission of creating a natural skincare line free of toxic, synthetic ingredients.