Join our fast growing beauty brand and become a fundamental member of our expanding team. We are looking for a savvy, passionate Product Marketing Manager who will play a key role in developing the consumer marketing strategy, as well as drive the development and execution of all integrated marketing and product launch programs. This position is responsible for managing the creation, development, execution, monitoring and analyzing of all key brand initiatives in collaboration with the Director of Brand Marketing. The ideal candidate has a passion for brand & product marketing, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and shares our commitment to wellness in both our products and work life balance. Our mission is to create effective, results-driven skincare that is safe for the planet and humankind.
- Lead core new product launch proposal process, including overall product positioning & strategy, timeline management to meet critical gates & delivering to markets with strong concept sell, category growth story and point of difference.
- Lead the creation of 360 marketing campaign decks and go-to-market plans for new product launches. Manages the planning process, creative briefs, and timelines ensuring timely completion of all deliverables for both internal & external teams & effective execution of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Develop robust marketing plans and campaigns designed to drive the core and build brand awareness. Working closely with the wider team to ensure there is brand consistency across creative executions on social, in-store, in paid media and other digital channels.
- Product portfolio management: ensure pricing, positioning, claims, packaging, product content is accurate, competitive and being leveraged to gain market share.
- Lead product life-cycle to elevate performing skus and eliminate under-performing skus in a timely manner. Monitor performance measurements to ensure the brand is tracking against set goals (market share, sales, portfolio performance, and brand positioning) – recommend and implement corrective actions when needed.
- Oversee development of co-branded products from concept through to launch. Includes but not limited to ideation, product dev collaboration, 360 marketing launch plan.
- Lead ongoing competitive brand analysis in order to stay on pulse with industry trends and recommend action plans to grow further / faster and adjust vs. category and competition evolution.
- Writes creative briefs and works with in-house creative activities/projects, providing direction for all necessary marketing/creative materials produced internally or externally- ensuring consistent creative development, positioning, and execution of integrated campaigns in collaboration with the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Support Director of Brand Marketing in retail merchandising strategy and execution working cross functionally with internal and external teams.
- Support sale’s team, providing them all necessary support to ensure successful sell in to customers.
- Create and manage all internal and external marketing presentations as requested.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned to support the Director of Brand Marketing and other cross-functional departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business/Marketing degree preferred)
- 4+ years beauty marketing experience (skincare/body care category experience preferred)
- Experience working for or supporting Beauty Industry retailers or Consumer Packaged Goods is required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who manages multiple projects end-to-end and has a demonstrated track record of getting results, organizing and prioritizing deadlines.
- Ownership: act as owner of the business, drive projects with a strong level of autonomy and is accountable for results.
- A passion to lead complex, game-changing work, embrace new experiences, and operate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to build great collaboration relationships with the teams internally and externally. Able to build a strong network to help deliver projects better and faster.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written, non-verbal, intuitive, psychic et al)
- Must be willing to fall in love with our products, meditate with our team and have fun while we work!
- Competitive Salary & Benefits: In addition to competitive salary, we offer a 401k and make a generous contribution to monthly premiums for our employees’ health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Distributed Workforce: While we’re based in Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely for many of our roles. We also provide the equipment you need when you start to help you set up your home workspace.
- Paid Time Off: We work hard but also believe that taking time off from work is essential! We offer generous PTO and company holidays annually, plus a day off on your birthday!
- Employee Discounts and Product Credit: Employees receive 50% off of all OSEA products and $1000.00+ in product credit annually!
OSEA was founded in 1996 with the mission of creating pure, results driven skincare and bodycare. Female founded and family operated, we are growing fast, and with gratitude!