TEAM: Business Development Team
REPORTS TO: Head of Global Sales and New Business
RESPONSIBLE FOR: TBC. No direct reports
Pai has a mission. We want to make people feel good about their skin again. Because when you’re in the driving seat – confident, calm, happy skin is yours for the taking.
We’ve already helped hundreds of thousands and our goal is to help millions. And we want to do it the Pai way; doing right by our customers, our staff, our suppliers and our planet.
As Business Development Manager you will form incredibly productive relationships with your core accounts to develop by account strategy for success and ultimately smash TGT.
Pai only works with partners who share our vision and values. So while we’re not looking for mass market domination, we’re confident we can be bigger, and stay better than the rest. As such you will launch new business in a way that allows us to reach more of our core customers quicker!
- Develop and implement territory and account strategy in line with Company vision & mission to achieve Wholesale Targets.
- Accountable for personal KPI achievement including comp growth, new business, NPD pipefill and budget
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Logistics and wider company to achieve KPIs
- Robust negotiation and review of contracts. Ensure all accounts have up to date contracts and T/Cs stored in Copper.
- Build ‘best in class’ partnerships with our channel partners in all accounts. Relationships are crucial to our success.
- Lead beauty and skincare market research / analysis for your markets
- Full accountability for identifying new business opportunities in line with the vision and strategy of the company and presenting business case for stakeholder sign off.
- Project management on new account launches including compliance, regulation, forecasting and training.
- Be approachable, collaborative and active member of the Biz Dev team
- Ensure best-practice in all areas (training, VM, brand plans) with regular visits to accounts
- Best-in-practice use of Copper
About Pai Skincare
Launched by Sarah Brown in 2007 as a solution to her own sensitive skin, Pai has grown from a converted garage and now employs 50 people.
Sarah is the Chair of Young CEW, the industry body representing the UK beauty industry, and is regularly featured in the press and on TV as a voice of the new wave of entrepreneurial manufacturing businesses
The cult Pai range has garnered praise from beauty editors, Hollywood makeup artists and A-list stars, including Natalie Portman and Emma Watson.
We have a multi award winning premium skin care brand that we manufacture and distribute from our base in West London.
Our mission is to help people take control of their sensitive skin and to change the beauty sector for the better.