- Become the product expert in Thrive Causemetics across beauty and skincare, and efficiently respond to customer inquiries across email, phone, live chat, and social.
- Juggle a high volume of competing priorities with ease and grace, all the while effectively delivering a world class customer experience.
- Take ownership and initiative of all customer concerns, and proactively manage expectations internally and externally.
- Serve as the liaison that shares vital customer feedback and insight with other departments including Product, Marketing, Operations, Fulfillment, E-commerce, and more.
- Willingness to work on the weekends, and adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Undergraduate degree and/or 1+ year experience working in a customer service type of role.
- Genuine passion for the beauty industry and sharing your knowledge with others to help them thrive.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to come across as friendly, engaged, and committed via any channel.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and genuine desire to support others in time of need.
Nice To Haves
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Support-oriented roles, and/or early stage high growth E-commerce startup.
- Strong knowledge and excitement about makeup and skincare products and application.
- Love of the beauty industry.
- Passion for social impact, an ethos for giving back, and eagerness to join a mission-driven company.
Why Thrive Causemetics?
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Free on-site gym membership
- Employee discount
- Employee parking
- Healthy snacks
- Employee Wellness Project
- Team get togethers including our longstanding tradition of Thrive O’Clock
- Opportunities to volunteer at company Giving events
- Work from home during pandemic
About Thrive Causemetics
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger than Beauty: for every product you purchase, we donate to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens or sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team's success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as "that's not my job" at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.