WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Manager who will lead our Customer Experience team. You will create and execute the CX strategy across the entire organization to drive customer loyalty, engagement and value. The ideal candidate strikes the right balance between being a beauty expert who deeply understands our ingredients and a technical guru who can problem solve across our CX platforms. You will be our product champion for helping our customers choose the best products to drive their best results. You are also someone who loves using consumer insights to solve interesting problems and improve the customer journey. In this role, you will be managing up to 4 outsourced CX agents to deliver a world class customer experience. You will report to the Senior E-Commerce Director.
WHAT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey with the goal of elevating customer experience, increasing LTV and reducing churn.
- Develop CX strategy across the entire organization to improve our CSAT and reduce ticket volume.
- Improve the TB customer experience across our website, emails, shipping, returns, FAQs and more.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on our (1) Products: ingredients, formulas and packaging and (2) CX platforms: Shopify Plus, Zendesk, shipping, inventory, returns systems and more.
- Lead and train a team of CX agents. Troubleshoot customer issues brought forward by CX agents, working cross-functionally as needed with our Product, Brand and E-Commerce teams.
- Build and maintain our weekly reporting and dashboards for CX.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Beauty or Retail industry preferred. DTC startup environment is a plus.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Innovative, scrappy, proactive, and resourceful. Creative eye for beauty content.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Strong copywriting skills are a plus.
- Experience working with platforms like Zendesk, Shopify Plus, Klayvio, Google Analytics and more. We want you to be able to hit the ground running on Day 1.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Passionate about the True Botanicals mission; beauty and wellness is your jam and you understand consumer trends and behavior in beauty/skincare.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; 3-5+ years of experience leading CX
At True Botanicals, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About True Botanicals
True Botanicals is a sensual eco-luxury DTC beauty brand on a mission to prove that we do not—and should not—have to choose between safe and natural products or luxurious and effective ones.
True Botanicals’ innovative formulas are raising the bar on clean beauty and sustainability. Our skincare line is made with the highest-quality ingredients, backed by clinical trials, and certified MADE SAFE – formulated without over 5,000+ known toxins. And word has gotten out: True Botanicals has been featured in influential publications from Vogue to The Wall Street Journal. We’ve also won the support of influencers and celebrities, including Olivia Wilde, Laura Dern and January Jones.
Based in San Francisco, California, our small but big-hearted team is made of passionate individuals with diverse resumes, including former Fenty Beauty, Google, Condé Nast and Ole Henriksen employees, who are motivated to transform the beauty industry. Together, we aim to inspire and empower women to take the best care of themselves, each other, and the planet—one step, one product at a time.