WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
E-Commerce and Subscriptions Marketer who will be managing our online store to deliver a seamless, frictionless customer experience. You love using consumer insights to solve interesting e-commerce problems, improve the customer journey and build a winning loyalty program. You will also create and execute the Subscriptions marketing program to drive membership and customer life-time value. The ideal candidate strikes the right balance between being a beauty expert who deeply understands our ingredients and is passionate about beauty, and a technical guru who can problem solve across our platforms. You are a strong writer who thinks in headlines and can present to executive leadership.
In this role, you will oversee merchandising, marketing and subscriptions for truebotanicals.com. That means working closely with the Brand and Digital teams to manage site exclusives, product launches, promotions, product pages and more. If you’re a strategic and creative self-starter, you will thrive in this role. Energetic self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset for pushing boundaries are some of the key skills we are looking for.
WHAT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Manage site content including: homepage creative, category and product page content, seasonal pages for marketing campaigns.
- Work to improve the customer experience of our online web store through continuous testing and iteration.
- Develop creative for storefront, product pages and areas of site
- Lead site UX changes to improve conversion rate, AOV and sales.
- Analyze SKU-level performance looking for growth opportunities.
- Leverage trends, markets and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities.
- Create marketing programs to support subscriptions business – sampling, loyalty perks, retention emails, customer experience and more.
- Analyze subscriptions KPIs and data to make informed business decisions on auto-replenishment strategy, up-sells and cross-sells.
- Identify SEO optimization opportunities in partnership with our agency and work with our developers for implementation.
- Work closely with our brand, product, creative, and performance marketing teams to ensure timely and efficient product and promotion launches.
- Leverage analytics, site testing, technology tools, and reports to monitor, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to the e-commerce store
- Elevate customer experience through unboxing, gift with purchase, samples, upsell/cross-sell etc.
- Lead and manage our third-party customer experience team.
- Build and maintain day-to-day relationships with external vendors to ensure their tactics align with our goals and stay up to date on the latest innovations.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; 3-5+ years of experience working on e-commerce site merchandising or subscriptions.
- Experience in Beauty or Retail industry preferred. DTC startup environment is a plus.
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms like Shopify Plus, Klayvio, Google Analytics, ZenDesk and more.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Relentlessly high standards and sharp attention to details.
- Passionate about consumer insights and how the data impacts the customer journey.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly to executive leadership.
- Innovative, scrappy, proactive, and resourceful. Creative eye for beauty content – ability to understand what elements make good creative and how to iterate upon that.
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem and online marketing tactics.
- Proactive do-er comfortable initiating conversations and projects.
- Passionate about the True Botanicals mission; beauty and wellness is your jam and you understand consumer trends and behavior in beauty/skincare.
At True Botanicals, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About True Botanicals
True Botanicals is a sensual eco-luxury DTC beauty brand on a mission to prove that we do not—and should not—have to choose between safe and natural products or luxurious and effective ones.
True Botanicals’ innovative formulas are raising the bar on clean beauty and sustainability. Our skincare line is made with the highest-quality ingredients, backed by clinical trials, and certified MADE SAFE – formulated without over 5,000+ known toxins. And word has gotten out: True Botanicals has been featured in influential publications from Vogue to The Wall Street Journal. We’ve also won the support of influencers and celebrities, including Olivia Wilde, Laura Dern and January Jones.
Based in San Francisco, California, our small but big-hearted team is made of passionate individuals with diverse resumes, including former Fenty Beauty, Google, Condé Nast and Ole Henriksen employees, who are motivated to transform the beauty industry. Together, we aim to inspire and empower women to take the best care of themselves, each other, and the planet—one step, one product at a time.