We’re looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Team.
The Marketing team is responsible for how the consumer and prospective customer engage with our brand. We strive for best-in-class product launches, unique and emotional story-telling and overall creative marketing that brings our product and community to life. You’ll be focused on consumer insights, shaping campaign and product launch strategies, developing briefs, and executing measurable campaigns that grow the business and brand. The role is highly cross-functional across content, product, growth, operations, pr and creative. The role will report directly to the Head of Brand Marketing.
- Develop integrated marketing plans and lead tactical execution of product campaigns, working in close partnership with content, product, growth, operations, pr and creative.
- Key player in determining Yumi’s product strategy, (product mix, pricing & positioning), product roadmap and sales plans, in collaboration with the business development team and key stakeholders. Make recommendations based on analytical findings.
- Research and report on key consumer, competitor and industry insights that can help inform new product development, brand strategy and the evolving product and marketing roadmaps.
- Use research findings to identify opportunities and gaps in the market, to determine audience wants and needs, and to define new product USP and value proposition.
- Assist in building creative assets for the campaigns and product launches, collaborating with our in-house creative, content and social team.
- Oversee project budgets, tasks and timelines, ensuring all milestones are met in partnership with our company project manager.
- Conduct post-launch performance analyses and ongoing monitoring. Performance reporting.
- Become the go-to expert on Yumi’s products, features and their value and benefits.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, with an understanding of direct-to-consumer businesses, product and brand marketing.
- Expertise in conducting thorough and effective market and competitive research and ability to make recommendations that shape the product strategy.
- Experience creating and leading product launches, collaborations and brand campaigns rooted in story-telling.
- A+ writing with a strong attention to detail, self-motivated with a sense of urgency around delivering on goals.
- Ability to draw on different insights to put together a clear strategy and point of the view with clear KPIs.
- Experience working closely with a creative team, brand partners, and creative agencies.
- Collaborative mindset with a passion for bringing a story and product to life across various channels.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Passion for food, baby/parent/kid space, the latest trends and that intersection with culture.
- Ideally: Knowledge of both retail + DTC space
Based in the West Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, Yumi is a nutrition brand transforming the way parents approach mealtime with healthier meals and content tailored to your child and delivered directly to your door.
A passionate team of parents, nutritionists, engineers and people who are simply committed to a healthier future, we were appalled by the glut of highly processed, nutrient poor options at the grocery store. We believe families deserve better options especially for the first 1,000 days — a period recognized by the scientific community as the most important period in a human’s life for nutrition and development. Through nutrition and content rooted in science, we want to help parents connect the dots between food and development and raise the standards of the entire market for childhood nutrition. We’re well-funded, rapidly-growing and sparking a national movement that’s transforming a $48 billion industry.
If you’re stoked by our mission and have an entrepreneurial-go-get-em-fire, we’d love to add you to our Yumi family. Let’s build a healthier generation together!