Last Revised: July 17, 2018
3. Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
4. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
5. A Note To Users Outside Of The United States
11. Other Terms and Conditions
1. Our Policy:
2. Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Site or the Service, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site:
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Personal data provided by you (such as a resume uploaded to our Site or a job application sent using our Site) or collected from third party sources as described below.
- Publicly available data about you from third party sites and sources, including profiles created by you on other websites, or other information you have publicly shared for the purpose of advertising or informing others about your background.
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our Site.
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address) if you buy products on our Site.
- Your demographic information (such as zip or postal code, occupation, education and experience, and if you choose to provide it, age, gender and race or ethnicity). We collect this information either through the registration process, from your resume or in the manner described below.
- Job search behavior and preferences, and a record of the searches that you make on our Site.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Technical information about your use of our site, as described below.
We allow users to register and login by using their Google, Facebook or LinkedIn profile login. We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data:
“Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. When you interact with Jobganic through the Site or Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Jobganic may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Jobganic affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Jobganic often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. Jobganic may share this Non-Identifiable and Aggregate Data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Jobganic may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Information Collected by Jobganic Servers. To make the Site and Service more relevant to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. Jobganic also uses “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
3. Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register, manage and maintain your account on the Site.
- Provide products or services you request.
- Maintain your resume/CV and/or Profile and make it available to recruiters through our products and services.
- Process, validate and deliver your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone). This is applicable to recruiters and hiring companies.
- Maintain a record of the jobs you view or apply to on our Sites.
- Inform you of relevant job postings that may be of interest to you based on your interests as expressed previously through your job search behavior and preferences.
- Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Sites.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests (such as relevant services, educational or other career development opportunities); enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media; and solicit your feedback and input. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further communications.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Site and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on our Site.
- Analyze trends and statistics about the job market.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Enforce our Sites’ Terms & Conditions.
Also, if you provide Personal Data for a certain reason, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by email, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. As a user of the Service you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the Service, such as billing or service notifications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name and email deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Jobganic is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties:
Jobganic, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, billing and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Jobganic may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Jobganic, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
5. A Note To Users Outside Of The United States:
6. Your Choices:
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
Jobganic occasionally publishes positive testimonials and/or feedback received from users. When Jobganic publishes such content, Jobganic may identify users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. Jobganic obtains the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial and/or feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
9. Links to Other Web Sites:
Jobganic takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
11. Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to our Terms & Conditions.
13. Access to Information; Contacting Jobganic:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Site or Services.
You may contact us as follows: contact @ jobganic.com